Based on a 1987 active/discrete clean eq. Known for its great precision and transparency. Great for problem solving, Mastering, or invisible tone shaping.
- Fully sweep-able
- Sharp/narrow to broad eq interpolated
- choice of interpolated or stepped frequency in low and high bell programs
- 4 sample rates 96, 88.2, 48, 44,1
- N4 and N3 JPN skin
- 15 Hz – 800 Hz low shelf
- 400 Hz – 26 kHz High Self
- 15 Hz – 800 Hz, Q of .4 – 4, 15 dB boost/cut Bell
- 400 Hz – 26 kHz, Q of .4 – 4, 15 dB boost/cut Bell
Surge DEMO is fully functional between 180-400 hz only. Imo this is still great for shaping the low mids and displays sweep and functionality of the library.
How to use instaces in series-
The order of instances is not important on this release.
Example of a sweep from the High bell
Click here to get all category names for my presets; you’ll need these to see full names in Nebula