The SILK EQ Nebula Library is sampled from an EQ that has become very popular in recent years. The hardware is known for it’s rich low boost, smooth top end and broad sound… so boosting in large amounts with this library is not a problem!
- band isolated midrange. This means low cpu fast, loading times and no repeated characteristics, for accurate whole emulation when using all three instances together.
- added pre amp for harmonics
- interpolated gain versions
- now bundled sample rates
- N4 and N3 JPN Skins
- High and Low shelf: Low -15 , -12 , -9 , -6, -3, 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15
- Mid Peak: Freq 700, 1000 , 1500, 2300, 3500, 5600 Gain -8 , -6 ,-4 , -2 , 0, 2, 4, 6, 8
- Sample rates available; 44.1, 48, 88.2 & 96
Pic shows isolated mid range
Low Shelf/High Shelf
For complete emulation use PRE>MID>H L in series
Silk EQ 295b appears as SLK in the Nebula menu:
Click here to get all category names for my presets; you’ll need these to see full names in Nebula
As with all releases please make sure you have the latest version of Nebula installed, also please check the faq regarding any questions before contacting me.