OPTO 32 is the new version of Opto 3a but now with 2a envelopes, preamp’s and clippers it also features a refined attack program dependent attack and release which achieves a classic feedback sound giving a great clarity from the envelope section. Opto32 features a frequency dependent attack, this is most on individual instruments. For example kick drum will charge very different from snare. Newly designed template that a compression grip like no other.
- 4 samples rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- 3a/2a Two stage release (Program dependent) and program dependent attack
- Limit/Compress mode
- New refined preamps featuring both 2a and 3a selections. A drive version is available for higher harmonic settings
- N4 and N3 jpn skins with reduction meter
- Frequency tilt Knob that controls the frequency dependent attack
- Dry control for parallel dry signal
- Look Ahead control to capture more transient if needed
- Clipper instance for both 2a and 3a
For detailed series instances use:
Pre>COMP>Clipper (Optional clipper can be used to capture slip through attack)
For n4 users click on simple once to get the alternative skins and once again to get a description of extra features, click edit to return to previous skins
This release was made after version 1.3.903 of nebula. Please make sure you have the latest version.
Graphics meter tip for n4 , regarding flickering, use a lower ledspeed found in n4’s xml, for example <LEDSPEED> 1 </LEDSPEED>.
As with all releases please make sure you have the latest version of nebula installed, also please check the faq regarding any questions before contacting me.
SPECIAL THANKS TO Park Street Recordings, Stoughton, Massachusetts, USA for testing, referencing , feedback and keeping me on my toes!