Rstate D*CCA precision eq suitable for mastering and mixing, this eq never sounds bad. Sampled using a mix of total passive and gain staged units.
- Band isolated High and Mid bands
- Stereo Super low noise accurate Harmonics preset, no chirping
- 4 sample rates 44.1 , 48 ,88.2 , 96
- n4 and n3 Jpn skins
- Features unique D*cca remove notch filter
- Up to 45 khz shelf for subtle curves in the audible band
- Unique De-convolution Process for super transient response, no smearing
Low shelf/Low Bell On one knob, this is featured on the hardware,. Mid Band and High bell/high shelf On one knob, this is featured on the hardware. Example high band frquencys-Bell1.6,3.2,4.0,6,3,10,13.5 khz High Shelf 7.5,15,20,30,45 khz
Example low band frequency- low Bell 30,60,125,250,370,500 hz low Shelf 12,25,50,100,200 hz
Mid band-0.7,1.0,1.5,2.0,2.5,3.0,5.0,7.0,8.0 khz
Gain steps are -40 or R (d*cca Remove, notch filter), -8,-7,-6,-5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.
How to use instances in series-
Bass>pre this does the overall tone of the unit. Add other instances when needed but always leave the pre last.
Bass>Mid bandHigh band>pre>
The demo has every other frequency removed and limited to -40/remove notch,-7,-3,0,+3,+7.
Lowest lines show d*cca remove
Zero chirp low noise harmonics
Click here to get all category names for my presets; you’ll need these to see full names in Nebula