C1061 eq is based on a clean Eq from one of the best British console makers. This eq was a discrete model. Excels in clean cuts and The high shelf is particularly good for a broad clean boost, It does not smear like some colour eq’s, or otherwise described as fast sounding. Mid range is tight and precise. Additionally there are plenty of frequency’s to play with. Filters are particularly versatile with a smooth curves as frequency increases, Hi low pass are Combo sampled.
As in all samplings we used a proper designed (Raw State) power supply, this affects the sound of the unit, giving a better sense of space and detail.
- High shelf: 3.3, 4.7, 6.8, 10, 15khz
- Mid band: 270, 390, 560, 820, 1200, 2700, 3900, 5600, 8200 hz
- Low Shelf: 33, 56, 100, 180, 330 hz
- Combined Filters Highpass- 27, 47, 82, 150 and 270hz.
- Lowpass-18, 12, 8.2, 5.6 and 3.9khz
- Sample rates 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96khz
- Dynamically sampled Low Shelf, No chirp harmonics
- N4 and N3 JPN skins
How to use instances in series-
FILTERS>LOW SHELF>MID BELL>HIGH SHELF>
You can find C1061 under C61 category in the nebula menu.
DEMO is limited to 44.1 and one frequency in each instance, low (100hz), mid (270hz), high (15khz) and only 20% of gain.
As with all release please make sure you have the latest version of Nebula installed, also please check the faq regarding any questions before contacting me.